Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: I need help...   I need help... I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:48 pm

Dear Agony Aunt,
I am in a fashion mess. In a week I am going to a school party. I want to where my best outfit ever. All my friends keep talking about their outfits and how cool they look but I just can't put mine together. I don't want to where a dress because I know we are all gonna be dancing. So I got a blue corset top that has a black ribbon around it. I also got a blue pair of wedges to go with it. But I just can't seem to find a pair of bottoms to go with it. I tried my skirt that is the same color shade and that didn't look right because the corset goes over the waiste. So I tried a pair of jeans. That diffently didn't look right. So then I tried some capries and it just looked like the bottom half of me was a big bubble. Finally I tried some shorts And guess what the corset went over them making it look like I wasn't wearing anything. I don't was the corset or the wedges to go to waist, I didn't think I would have this problem. Can you please help?
Back to top Go down
NamskiiBubs
Admin
Admin
NamskiiBubs

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-28

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:29 am

Maybe you could try one of the bottoms you've tried again and ask a friend if they tihnk it's alright because chances are, your outfit probably looks better than you think.
You could also try borrowing something from a friend, if they're the sort of people that lend their clothes...?
Gd luck, i'm sure you'll look great anyway x
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:51 am

Thx.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 1:42 pm

You maybe see what bottoms you would like and look good and see if your parents can but it for you.

Good Luck. Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Heaven :: Pink Desk :: Dear Agony Aunt-
Jump to: