Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why doesn't she get it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesta girl :D
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Why doesn't she get it. Empty
PostSubject: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 11:21 am

I have 2 rants.
The first is about this girl that ios a close friend and the problem is she doesn't get why someone doesn't tell her about the big secrets that are between most of the others in our like group. The WHOLE point is that it is a SECRET and it's stupid when she starts sayin a\bout it cos she doesn't shut up and tries to make us feel quilty. well im so not guilty cos she didn't need to know.We would've told her if we needed to but we didn't so it matter.She needs to get the point that if this is a big secret then we not gonna tell her unless we want her to know.She goes off sayin "oh last year, you didn't tell me the secret until the end when everyone knew and now they have this new secret and won't tell me...................blah blah blah" it is so annoying Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

My second rant is about this girl who can't be herself and she follows me just cos she doesn't want to go round on her own and look like a loner when everyone else is doing there stuff at skool. i ain't really frends with her but it's so anbnoying say if your walking somewhere and then she starts walking faster than you just to get ahead and make it look like she isn't following you she is just doing her own thing. Then every so often she will turn her head slightly to see if your still somewhere behind her and if you are but kind of lagging behind far she will slow down her pace and turn her head to make sure she is just about in front of her. I want her to leave me alone because she does this and then if you turn and go back straight the way you came she'll do the same but only stay just behind so you won't notice but you do which is so annoying. I want her to stop following me and walk around by herself just like i do if my friends have to do other things. She also acts like a total slut, rolling up her skirt to high, puttin something on her lips every ten minute (it's not even for your lips it's body glitter and i'm thinking WTF) and is scared of 2 people who don't hang out with each other but are half the size of her. apparently they 'bullied' her. I doubt it cos she lets herself be walked all over

Thanks for reading my rants to whoever does.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 12:31 pm

i read it
i didnt get a word of the first one but the second one maybe you could tell her that shes annoying you or maybe you could go off and hide from her
Back to top Go down
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 12:47 pm

LOL thanks
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 1:34 pm

your welcome Hyper Dude
Back to top Go down
TummyMaster
New Girl
New Girl
TummyMaster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 6:06 am

Hi wana be freinds? you should punch your other freinds and be freinds wirth me!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:20 am

I read it! twice XD Mouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she get it.   Why doesn't she get it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't she get it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Heaven :: Girly Closet :: Moan & Groan-
Jump to: