Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtney Bossybum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Courtney Bossybum Empty
PostSubject: Courtney Bossybum   Courtney Bossybum I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:27 pm

Well there's this girl courtney i know and she's always moaning at me!!!
She says she's my best friend and expects me to buy her a birthday present, but she doesnt even know my birthday.
She keeps telling people she's going on x factor and she's only 11 and now she's telling people she's going on britain's got talent, but she isn't even a good singer!!!!
I actually dont like her and she keeps acting like we're bestest friends or something.
And also she keeps moving in a space when she sits down so i go and sit next to her and she gets up and goes and sits where her "friend" is sitting! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Now I got that off my chest Razz Thanks for reading all of that Byeeeee

lol!

Last edited by OmgStar on Sat 01 Aug 2009, 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OhBeautifulPatricia
Baby Girl
Baby Girl
OhBeautifulPatricia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Courtney Bossybum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtney Bossybum   Courtney Bossybum I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 6:23 am

well after next year you wont see her anymore becuse you'll be in year 7 so maybe just hang round with other people til then and then forget about her???
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Courtney Bossybum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtney Bossybum   Courtney Bossybum I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 3:05 pm

I guess.
But when her other friends are busy or are away she always follows me.
One day me and Courtney were supposed to do library because were librarians but Courtney decided she didnt want to do it because she wanted to go and play with Molly and left me to do it and then one of the other librarians said 'did you do library today' and Courtney said 'yes, we did library today' when I was the one who did it all and she took half of the credit. And the only reason she is hanging around with Molly so much is because Molly is sucking up to her so she can go to her birthday party.
It annoyes me so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtney Bossybum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtney Bossybum   Courtney Bossybum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtney Bossybum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Heaven :: Girly Closet :: Moan & Groan-
Jump to: