Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...

Go down 
3 posters

are he parents wrong to put kids into beauty contests?
yes, they're pushing them to be older than they are!!!
Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_lcap50%Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
kind of.
Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_lcap50%Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
no, maybe they want to do it!!!
Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_lcap0%Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe?
Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_lcap0%Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
OhBeautifulPatricia
Baby Girl
Baby Girl
OhBeautifulPatricia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... Empty
PostSubject: Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...   Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 6:41 am

Do you think its wrong for parents to put their children in beauty contests and make them wear fake tan and fake nails and fake eyelashes and hair extensions and cover them in make up? Mad

I do because there trying to make themselves look good by using there children especialy when the children are only like 11 like on this documentry i once saw. and the woman kept saying that the girl liked doing it but you could see how sad she looked.

what does everyone else think???????
Back to top Go down
OhBeautifulPatricia
Baby Girl
Baby Girl
OhBeautifulPatricia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...   Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 8:34 am

btw if anyone replys, has anyone ever been in a contest before and how old were you? jw
Back to top Go down
NamskiiBubs
Admin
Admin
NamskiiBubs

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...   Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 8:44 am

Well, i kinda agree with you, but some girls do actually want to be in the contests.
but i know what you mean when you say that parents sometimes want to keep their standards up and use it for their own desires if thats worded correctly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
New Girl
New Girl
Chrissy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...   Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 11:24 am

I'm not a beauty padgen kinda girl I'm a wrestler lol.
But I do agree with what you are saying.
Its as if they force their kid to live the dream they wish they could.
Losing focus of what is important for their kids.
:l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...   Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parents who enter their young children into beauty contests...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Heaven :: Pink Desk :: Your Turn-
Jump to: