Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could you maybe add...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Could you maybe add... Empty
PostSubject: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

Talents/hobbies- People can share there talents and hobbies and talk to people like them

Sports- Talk about some sports your play or like to watch.

Music- Post playlist and see what type of music people like and talk all about that awesome artist

Introduce yourself- This would be a great place for new people to introduce themselves and make some friends

Contest- Hey all girls have gotta love some contest. We could make these outfits on girlsense.com or polyvore.com and enter them in our own little contest.

Advertisement- Ok so alot of people have sites and I am sure they would like to share them so they could post a little topic about the site and the link. They can even advertise some fun sites they enjoy.

Art and trading- I know i love drawing and it is fun to have a little trade online... I like to trade growable adoptables I make for a small peice of work someone else had made.

Classes- Ok I got this idea from another forum. They had these class rooms where you have different subjects for each person that wants a class. For example mine would be: Miss Megs Fashion Class. It would be with polyvore and girlsense... I would make a topic for the week like... "Preppy style" then they would have to create a outfit that fit that style. Everyone in the class room would earn points for how well they listened to the topic. This is very fun to do.

Thanks for reading I hope you can add them all XD. If you do add the class thing make it a catorgorie so the class room can have the lessons in seperate topics. thanks If you need any help on what i mean just ask.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 1:38 pm

Their good ideas Meg.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:40 pm

Thx. LOL I have lots of ideas when i join a forum.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 10:59 am

The advertsie one is good but I think that some people only join to advertise their websites and its nice not having peoples sites here.
If its what you meant.
?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 9:52 pm

I mean like... girlsense.com... err lets say i am advertising that. i could say "it is where u design fashions and I enjoy playing it in my spare time. or something
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 4:44 am

Yeah but we we want people to join this site not other peoples sites or other websites.

But I think all the rest are good ideas.

Last edited by OmgStar on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 3:26 pm

um? so ur saying "Nobody can join any other sites" maybe people want 2 join this site and some others.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 5:16 am

No. People can join other sites.
But because you can see what people say when your not registered (I think), well people would join that site instead of this one.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 3:48 pm

well why would they just come here 2 look at those sites???
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 8:46 pm

well i don't want 2 fight becuz girls r 2 pretty 2 fight.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 5:06 am

Ok......?
lol!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 6:25 pm

U could break a nail. U never no.
Back to top Go down
OhBeautifulPatricia
Baby Girl
Baby Girl
OhBeautifulPatricia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:34 pm

Hahahah I am too pretty. just kidding.
I like the contest idea becuase i would like to make or design things and have them jugded (howevere you spell it)
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:00 am

yeah. judged XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you maybe add...   Could you maybe add... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could you maybe add...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Heaven :: News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: