Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate my friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 5:17 pm

Christanna: Ok so my friend christanna thinks she is all cool. I mean she is funny but she is a big brat sometimes. One time I was counting and she didn't like it I guess so she punched me in the stomach. So thinks I want to be her friends so she acts like nothing happens then when I tell my other friend y my stomach hurts all of a sudden she goes on strike. So she tells everyone she punched me because I was swearing at her and tring to fight her. So she gets everyone to call me a wimp. Then in the middle of a test she sends "SORRY LETTERS" The teacher thinks I am passing the notes and gets me in troble. Finally IDK how we became friends again but we did. SO then I invite her to my party and the pool was like 57o so she goes in and says it isn't cool at all! OMGZ! I knew she was lieing ans tring to act all cool so I told her to stop. She she gets mad and leaves! she has done tons of more things too but I want to be her friend and I don't want to at the same time!

Hannah: there is a girl across the street from me and she thinks she is all that. SHe only uses me for my pool because she always makes fun of me and and threatens to bet my family up. I just want it to stop!! I told my parents and the next time she does something mean they are going to talk to her parents. I HATE HER!

Ashey: one of a neigbors is a snob... the whole familey is.... She thinks she is a big princess and she can get whatever she wants! I just hate how she rubs it in!

Brenna: my friend from school got really made because I didn't want her to go to a private school. I tried to talk to her but she is like I am glad I am leaving! I hate people like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren: Lauren Is sooooo annoying. She is always mean to someone then she goes "you started it" It is soooo annoying. AHHH I just wanna die sometimes then she said "why because your too ugly?" I just can't live when she is around!

AMirah: She cries and over reacts about everything! SOOO annoying then she goes and tells her mom about it all then her mom hates whoever she hates!

Missy: Pulls hair or slaps you when she gets mad!

(I don't hate all of my friends but it is hard to live with them If I do one thing then they over react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 12:24 pm

Some of my friends are like some of your friends.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:06 pm

yeah... probably I jus hate how they act.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:28 am

Me too.
Gladly I've left that school so I dont have to bother about them now except from one of my friends who is going to the same school and she gets really annoying and unfortunalty were in the same class. Sad
Back to top Go down
PinkaBoo
New Girl
New Girl
PinkaBoo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-31

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:42 am

ughhh i know people like that too. i try not to let it bother me but it usually does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my friends!   I hate my friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate my friends!
Page 1 of 1