Girl Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Heaven

Girl Heaven; Home Of All Things Girl.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun Set Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:51 pm

Yes it is spelt (sarah) Not shara but I was typing really fast.

Chaper 1- going to the mall

It was a warm sunday morning. "Shara get out of bed now!" Yelled My mom. "mom its only sunday!" I said while climbing out of bed. "You need to get ready for school tomorrow!" My mom said yelling from te bottom of the stairs. "but mom i have clothes i have a bag and i don't think we need to bye a sandwich" I said yelling from the upstairs bathroom while i was brushing my tangled hair. "You need new clothes you can't wear the clothes from last year" My mom yelled again. "OK mom but i get to pick out the clothes and if i go i am getting a new Bag and you so gotta get me shoes and..." "shara your crazy i was gonna get you that stuff anyways!" "Ok ok ok i am just double checking and mom no embaressing me."I yelled with a mouth full of toothpaste. I later changed into my blue "hugs not drugs" shirt and a pair of LL COOL J pants. I put my hair in a pony tail and ran down stairs waiting for my mom. "MOM? where are you?" I said almost whispering which was kinda stupid because our house was huge so she could be anywhere. I walk around the house slowly and quitely. BEEP BEEP! I jumped 2 feet into the air and then finally landed. "MOM!" i rolled my eyes turing around to the glass slid door. She couldn't hear me but i knew she could tell what i was saying. As i walked outside my mom was laughing so hard her face was bright red! "Mom remember when i said no embarresing me... Well this is one o those times not to embarres me." I said with a pink face of embarresment Beacause all the boys in the other houses saw my jump and they were looking at my mom like she was some kind of freak. My mom was a freak but not the kind they were thinking of. "s-s-sorry h-h-honey" my mom said trying to not laugh but it wasn't really working. "Mom just drive the car" I yelled as i watched some boys point at me and laugh. After about 20 mins my mom stopped laughing. I turned up the radio because my favorite song was on. My mom was smiling like she was gonna burst out with laughter any minute... But she didn't. We got to the mall after and hour of driving. "ok mom here are the rules" I said grabbing a list out of my pocket. "number 1 no showing me clothes because i am not gonna dress like you do" I said looking at my moms raggy clothes. "number 2 no showing me other stores if i want to enter i will" I said walking with the list in my hands. "Number-" "Number three let you go into any stores you want with out me whineing" My mom said as i stopped and looked her in the eyes. I smiled "Mom did you remember all the rules!" I said soo happy. "Shara we have been over that list since you were in 5th grade i think 3 years of shopping is enough of those rules" she laughed. "sorry mom" I laughed with her "just making sure" I said while putting the list back into my pocket. I entered the mall with a bit of a smile. "mom what store should i go to?" I said smiling at my mom. "Shara rule number five never answer shara if she ask what store she should go to" My mom giggled. "Your right mom! But seriously" I said with a small smile. "shara rule number six if shara says seriously don't believe it." my mom said looking into my eyes. "MOM really forget the list! Forget it forget it forget it!" i said really mad. "shara rule number 8 if-" "if i say forget the list don't listen" i said rolling my eyes. I took the list out of my pocket and crossed out rules 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. "heres the new list" I handed my mom the piece of paper. she looked at it and noded "ok" she said.

Chapter 2- Shopping

I walked farther into the mall to about the center of it. "so what store should we go to?" i said looking at my mom. "how about areopostal first" my mom said with a smile. "its my favorite store" she said as she watched me smile. "ok" i said then walked over to the store. "mom are you coming?" i said with a confused vocie. "Shara rule ten-" "i crossed off ten mom" I giggled. "come on mom" "ok but i hope i won't embarress you" "mom you won't" i said with a huge smile. I picked up a green shirt that had some vines and the word areopostal growing around a pieace sign. "what about this one?" i said looking at it as if i had never seen something this awesome. "I love it" my mom said grabbing it and feeling the faberic. then she was gone. "what about this?" she said as she raised up a yellow and white shirt with aero writen in the right corner and wings on the back. "Oh my god..." My jaw dropped and so did the shirt i was holding. I ran over to the shirt. 'maybe my mom does have good style' i thought to myself. "so do you like it?" my mom handed it to me. "Yes" i said watching my mom pick up the green shirt. she walked over to me and handed me the green shirt. i had forgotten that everyone was in the store. then it all came back to me and i could see everyone. "um... hi?" I waved to everyone with bright red checks. then they all looked away. "2" i said tapping a girls shoulder holding up 2 fingers as she turned around. She brought me to a changing room and unlocked the door. I locked my self inside the changing room. 'oh my gosh did that really happen?' i thought to my self. 'no this must be a dream' i thought again. so i pinched myself really hard. 'ow i guess not' i thought. Later i walked out. "so did they fit?" my mom asked. "yep" i said even tho i didn't try them on. then we walked to the counter. "how much?" i asked handing them a one hundred dollar bill. "21 dollars miss" the girl said. "here " said handing them the one hundred. then not think i said "keep the change" and i walked out the store. "Shara!" my mom yelled very mad. "what mom! What do you want from me" I screamed and started to run out the mall because everyone was watching. "we aren't rich you know!" she said sadly. My mom didn't even have any money for her she only had money for me and i just wasted it all. "i knew shopping was a bad idea" i screamed and ran out the mall and into the car. then i started to cry. my mom finally got into the car. We didn't talk for the whole way home it was silent no music or not even a whistle. I kept on wishing i could change what i had done. But i couldn't. When my mom got home i ran up to my room and laid staring up at the cealing. Then i finally fell asleep.

Chapter 3- First day of school

Beep Beep Beep!!! I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. "oh my GOSH!" i screamed looking at the time. It was 10:00. I was gonna wake up at 6:00 so then i could be at the bus stop by 7:00 so i wouldn't miss the bus that comes at 7:10. "Mom why didn't you wake me up!" i shouted from the top of the stairs while brushing my hair turning on the shower and turning on the lights. I put my brish down and grabbed my tooth brush and squeased tooth paste onto my tooth brush while grabbing clothes i am gonna where. I still had no answer. So i spite out my spit. And started washing the toothbrush off. I wasn't sure why my mom haden't answered. I was really mad now! I was late for the first day of school! and not just 10 minutes late instead i was 3 hours late! SO missed the whole part where the teacher tells us about what will happen! Now i had to walk to school which took and hour! ONE HOUR! "MOM!" i yelled again. then I remembered... I had yelled at mom yesterday! OH no! "Mom look i am sorry about yesterday I just wasn't thinking." I said as i walked down the stairs. My mom wasn't there. There was a not eon the table. 'Shara sorry i wasn't home... If your reading this your probably late... Call me And i will get a taxi to take care of everything. Love Mom P.S. Make sure you turn off the lights.' 'awww' I thought in my head. She would do all this for me! I really must be her little angel! I called my mom and she sent over a taxi. It was 11:00 now and i was very late for school. As the taxi stopped i looked up at the large building taking my bag with me. 'so this is sun set academy?' i thought. 'so i am really here' I thought some more. As i entered the large building tons of kids came swarming out. "ow" i said as i fell backwards onto my butt dropping all my books. "nice one Dork." a tall girl said. "are you ok?" A younge girl about my age asked. "yeah who is that girl?" i said pointing to the really tall girl. "Thats Angie she's the popular girl." said the younge girl. "Hi.... Um-?" "oh sorry my name is Meghan i am new here." Meghan said with a smile as she picked up some of my books. "hi meghan my name is Shara." I said grabbing the books meghan handed me. "I am also new." I said with a smile as i looked into the girls eyes. "Hahaha one of the Nerds dropped there books." Another tall girl said. "Stop it NOW!" i said standing to my feet. "hold this Meghan" I said handing her my Bag. "You better not mess with me nerd." The girl said pushing me backwards. "YOU better not mess with ME" i said pushing her to the ground. "OMG you stained my Brand new white skirt!" she screamed. "run" Meghan whispered as The girl started coming closer. "what?" I said whispering back to Meghan. "RUN" she yelled pulling my arm. Then we began to run down the halls. "who is she?" I asked Meghan. "weren't you here in the morning" Meghan said turning down another hall. "No i was late." I said out of breath. "here name is Ally and you really don't want to mess with her" Meghan said laughing stopping at the end of the hall. "stop right there girls" A teacher said. "Office" she yelled pointing to the office.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:52 pm

Chapter 4- A phone call home

Me and Meghan walked into the office with our heads down. "Look who's here" I said with a giggle whispering to Meghan. "Ally..." Meghan said with shock. I was surprized to but i didn't want to show it. I thought i was in troble because I was running in the halls but it was because some 8th grade girl told on me! Me and Meghan both blinked making sure this was really happening. "are these the girls?" The principal said pointing to me and Meghan. "Yes" Ally said with a smerk. The princapal didn't see because she was looking at us. "TAKE A SEAT" ordered the princapal. "so what happened ally?" the principal said to ally in a sweet vocie as we took our seats. "Well i was walking outside then all of a sudden She just pushed me to the ground." Ally said pointing at me. "Then so Slapped me across the face really hard." Ally said pointing to Meghan. "What! thats a lie!" Meghan said shouting and standing up. "SIT DOWN!" ordered the principal. "why should I!" Meghan yelled to the principals face then she walked out of the room and left me sitting there. "Well I would like to say nobody slapped her but i did push her down because she pushed me first." I said as i looked out of the corner of my eye watching Meghan look through the window with a thumbs up. "Ok thanks for being truthful Shara." the principal said. 'She let me off the hook that easy' i thought to myself as i got up off my seat. "Shara i am sorry but i am gonna have to call your Parents." The principal said as Ally stood up in her seat laughing at me. "wait wait wait! Ally you too!" the principal shouted. "BUT I didn't do anything i swear!" Ally said with a puppy dog face. "Well from shara's info you did so i guess i will just have to call both of your parents." The principal said with a really mad face staring at Ally. Then ally sat down again. The principal left the room to call our parents. When the principal was gone Ally stuck her toung out at me. I rolled my eyes "jerk." i whispered. "OMG! no you didn't" Then ally punched me in the nose. My nose started to blead. I held my hands under my nose and had a puddle of blood in my hands. "Ally! 2 weeks detention" the principal said walking back into the room. Then ally left the room kicking my chair over. "oops" ally said while leaning over to help me up. "sorry" she said while stepping on my foot. Then she left finally. The principal handed me a teasue. "thanks" I said holding my head back and putting the teasue over my nose. "gosh that girl needs help" the principal said rubbing my back. Then about 2 minutes later my nose stopped bleeding. I left the office and i saw Meghan waiting. Then without speaking we both started walking towards the end of the hall. Together we pushed the big doors open and walked out. School was over now because today was just to met the teachers.

Chapter 5- Coming home

I walked up to my bus line as Meghan followed. "same bus?" i said looking at Meghan strange. "yep!" she said with a smile. "sit with me." she said as she stopped smiling. We sat in the very back sets because we got on the bus first. "hey heres my phone number." i said handing Meghan a small white piece of paper. "cool i will call you" Meghan said putting the piece of paper in her pocket. Then Angie, and 2 other girls walked on the bus. "move it dorks." Angie said as the other two girls laughed. "why should i?" i said looking into ANgie's eyes. "because i said to , DUH!" ANgie said clicking her fingures. "why should i listen to you!" I said with a really mad vocie. the back of the bus had 3 seats and me and Meghan where in 2 and our books where in the middle seat so why couldn't she sit anywhere else. "fine then." Angie said as she pushed our books onto the ground. "brandy to my right" Angie said as she took a set in the middle. Then the secound girl (brandy) sat down on me. Then angie said "Breena to my left." she said pointing at Meghan. Meghan got out of her seat and moved to the frount seat of the bus. Then Breena sat down where Meghan had sat. About 10 minutes later i said "my stop get off!". they didn't listen they just chatted about how they were getting their nails done. "UM hello my stop" i said as i waved my hands in frount of brandy. they didn't listen then about 3 minutes later it was their stop. I walked out with them. I kicked a rock really hard and started walking towards my stop. I was about 1/2 a mile away. When i get there i see Meghan waving her arms. "hey." i said not so happy. "you ditched meh!" i said looking at her madly. "we are neighbors!" Meghan said. "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" we both screamed while jumpying up and down. I walked inside my house as Meghan followed. I walked right to my room as i threw my bag down onto the floor. "Nice room?" Meghan said looking at the pink walls. "well we are gonna get dorms so I am not really moved into the room..." i said looking at all the boxes piled up along the walls. "all you have is a bed!" she snorted. "Well i have been packing because as i said before we have dorms...." she said looking at the bed with no blankets. "hey come to my house!" Meghan said waving her arm towards her. I followed her into her room. "cool!" i said with amazment. "Well now i am gonna need help packing up for my dorm." she said with a smerk. "we got a note that said we needed to be ready a week before the switch" I said looking at a corner of her room with tons of games in the corner.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:53 pm

done

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:52 am

Wow!
Great story.
Please write some more soon.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:52 am

OK! I will I love writing it
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:59 am

You write really fast.
You can write all of that in one minute.
Wow!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 11:59 am

no... lol I copied and pasted it from the site where I post it... lol http://megsblog13.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

Oh.
Cool blog.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:11 pm

thx.
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 4:49 am

Because you copy and paste it from your blog could you please post at least anther chapter because I really want to know whats going to happen.

By the way I like the bit in Chapter 5 where Brandy sits on Sarah.
That was hilarious.
lol!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 3:27 pm

haha thx. Sure i will write more. XD i will post it only on this site for now. XD
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 5:21 am

Are you still coping of your website?
Or are you actually writing it on here?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 3:48 pm

I am just writing it on here for now. I will post it on my website later. XD
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Pretty Young Thing
Pretty Young Thing
~Meg~

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 8:04 pm

More added!
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 6:31 am

Can you post another post and not edit it please because it is hard to find where I am?
Back to top Go down
OmgStar
Blossoming Babe
Blossoming Babe
OmgStar

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:00 am

Also I love it!

Write more soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Set Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Set Academy   Sun Set Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Set Academy
Page 1 of 1